Thursday, August 5, 2010

{mamma to the mia}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Give me a recipe today.

1 part homey kitchen
1 part berry tart

Go to Spain, take off your shoes, feel the summer breeze, bask in the summer sunshine & eat sweet summer cooking. Mix the above together, sift a bit and ENJOY.

The above place is suited for a Momma who loves to sing her mia in the kitchen. What a perfect summer retreat. I am in love with the portfolio of Spanish designer Isabel Lopez Quesada (thanks to a reader over on Habitually Chic). To see more of Isabel's refined work go to her website right here.

10 comments:

Chedva @Rooms and Words said...

Perfect for summer, indeed.

Amanda said...

seriously stunning!

i love the matching beds and that farmhouse type bathroom vanity.

*breathing a sigh of relaxation from those images.

thank you.

Olivia said...

oh so wonderful!! I love that console table in the kitchen holding all of the fruits and veggies, so brilliant! makes me want to cook for sure!

Anonymous said...

Consider it enjoyed!

Eddie & Jaithan

Laura said...

You wouldn't have to ask me twice to pack my bags!!

Kathleen said...

This house is gorgeous...I'll have to show the Husband, who first told me he loved me in Spain, and then proposed there on another trip 5 years later. He LOVES it there.

~Grace Happens~ said...

my next mission in life is to find green chippy painted chairs like the ones in the kitchen. i LOOOOVE them along with every other detail in that house. such an awesome post. thanks for sharing!!!

autumn said...

beautiful pictures.
you never post anything that doesn't take my brath away.
and....
no you DIDN"T just reference one of my all-time favorite songs (mamma mia) from my all-time favorite singing group!(yee-haw!)
i know it's totally nerdy, but i LOVE ABBA. seriously love them...like if i had to pick ONE artist to listen to for the rest of my life, it would be abba. i just don't like hearing pierce brosnan trying to sing their songs...he ALMOST made me walk out of the theater when i saw "mamma mia". almost.

Rebecca Gibbs said...

mmmmm...delightfully summer.

Miss Frangipani said...

What a beautiful house. There are so many ideas to steal. I love that console table with the map. I love the relaxed bedrooms - you can feel the stress leave you just by looking at the images :)