Friday, June 18, 2010

{It's electric}

Photobucket

Hi there my friends. It is the weekend and I want to do the electric slide or something like that. Well actually the real story goes something like I want to do a really cool post but only have time to post a quicky one picture post because we are cucucu--coo--razy. My sweet little boys were born on this day three years ago and I can't help but feel so blessed. They have brought such an electric current to our home that has lit up this home like the brightest of sun rays.

Hope everybody has a fabulous weekend!

P.S. - Did you know that Toy Story 3 is in the theaters today? Go Buzz & Woody!

P.S.S. - That picture hanging on the mantle reminds me of the game of Candyland we just played....except if I were playing the game right now I would rather draw a double yellow card.

Happy birthday to my 3 little engines!

{photo here}

14 comments:

RedHead said...

This is an AMAZING room!! Thanks for sharing such wonderful pics!

onehm said...

Happy Birthday to your boys! Hope the day is awesome!!
:)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

AAAAw aaaw aaaaw!!! Happy Birthday to the 3 little big men and congratulations to the gorgeous mom!!! Enjoy their bday Christina!! xoxo
ps: I woke up and saw your email, BIG smile!! thanks!

autumn said...

ahh..the electric slide. i love it!
that room is beautiful...loved the chartreuse in the pillows. loved your pictures of your family beach trip. and happy birthday to your little men!

MerciBlahBlah said...

Thanks a LOT for getting the Electric Slide song stuck in my head. Now you have forced me to remind you that you are 2 Legit 2 Quit.

Oopsie! Sorry!

Happy bday to your little guys!

Mmmmmwwwaaaah!
Merci,
Shannan

Unknown said...

it looks like you all had a lovely time in california! the pictures are so cute — i love that each one of your kiddos seems to have a completely distinct personality and dress code. happy birthday to les trois garçons and congratulations to y-o-u!

LindsB said...

love this room and all its color!!

Happy birthday to your three little, or big now, boys!! I hope you have a wonderful family weekend!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your three little boys!! or not that little any more!!
.. and even more happy birthday to you!! for a having taking the best care of them since the moment you found out you had three little angles in you t tummy!! Congratulations Mamita you did it...you have 3 healthy beautiful boys!!!
My kids are going to be so happy when I tell them we are watching toy story this weekend.. I feel like living in a bubble..or I feel vacations are here and have no time to even watch or read the news...
Hope you have a beautiful weekend!!

nest of posies said...

HAPPY BIRTH-day to you sweet friend! what an amazing day it must have been for you!!!

happy birthday x's 3 to your little men. what gorgeous blessing they are from heaven.
xoxo

Liza said...

happy birthday triplets!

Laura said...

Great room - love that carpet!
Saw Toy Story 3 and it rocks.
Happy, happy, happy birthday to your wee ones!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

Great pic! Love the colors.

angela | the painted house said...

You could do a whole series on Candyland art!

Happy b-day to the boys!

We saw Toy Story 3 today...did you see it? Please tell me it made you cry. I felt like such a loon for crying until I talked to my friend today who also admitted to crying at TS3. :)

prashant said...

Thanks for sharing such wonderful pics!
Contextual Ad Network India