Monday, February 22, 2010

{seesaw*vintage*fun} a local fave

Did you see that seesaw designs has a new vintage shop? I already have the below calendar but also have a crush on the below dress just added to their shop...and they match...

Of course the above colors reminded me of the Kate Spade 2010 summer palette. Found here.

Now I just need a resort style vacation....better mark it on my seesaw calender:-) If husband were smart, he would read my blog and purchase the above dress to go with the vacation. Ha!

9 comments:

seesaw designs said...

thank you! pretty sure that dress would look great on you ;)

-angela

Dayka Robinson said...

love that dress, too.

bazaarofserendipity said...

that is such a cute dress! I can totally seeing you rock that with a little sunhat! now all you need is the vay kay~

www.bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I'm a shorty and wish I had length so I could wear cute dresses like that. I agree, it would look great on you while on a fabulous vacation :-)

boops said...

i...need...that....purse!!!

Whitney said...

Um hello I need that dress stat.

Dreams of Perfection said...

I could def. love that dress forever! It has such a classic look to it. And the bright yellow shirt screams I'm chic, classy & on vacation.

Annie said...

Holy moly, that's a hot calendar! My birthday is coming up, hint, hint. :)

Anastasia Schembri said...

That dress is just too cute!
Hope you are having a great week!