Wednesday, December 9, 2009

technical difficulties

You may have noticed but we the people over here @ Full House have been experiencing some technical difficulties.  Finally worked the little Photobucket issue out.  In the meantime all is well but things may not be posted as frequently due to the fact that we are all wrapped up in making fun holiday memories.  Oh I'll still be around but I can only do so much.  I also have quite a few more accessories to get posted in the Etsy shop but again not enough hours in the day.  For those that have purchased items, I hope you like them.  Hayley gave me the opportunity to create a fun piece for an "Old Galveston Glamour" gala that she will be attending.  Look @ the dress she will sporting.  



Of course we had to make something glamourous to adorn her beautiful chignon or french twist.





  

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my... LOVE that beautiful blue color! Simply smashing!!

Laura said...

Ooooh lala that is going to be amazing. And that dress, gorgeous!

Trina said...

I mean seriously! You are amazing!

Whitney said...

its perfect. absolutely perfect.

Amanda said...

The next time I have something fabulous to attend... or need a plain ole white tee dressed up to wear with my favorite designer jeans... I'll be bombarding you with my pleads for creating something unique for me. Just lettin' ya know in advance. ;)

~Grace Happens~ said...

your creations are amazing and beautiful:) wishing you much success with the new shop!

Stacey Crewse said...

oooohhhhh looks sooo good! I am loving the blue. She will be a sparkling knock out in both!

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

She is going to look so lovely. Great job. Wishing you much success with your store.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Hayley Hardcastle said...

Ahhh!!! I am so excited to see this -- I seriously kind of teared up! The little boost I needed! I am beyond thrilled and can't wait!!!! xoxo