Wednesday, December 16, 2009

re-visiting twins

You see the thing about twins are that they are so do able because Mom has two arms, two hands, room for two on moms lap...you get the point.  Three babies is a different story.  Now I understand why I would qualify for a handy cap parking tag if I applied because it's true what they say "three is a crowd" and sometimes 3 may out number Mom.  For example  sometimes I am holding one boy's hand the other one in my arms but where do I place the third?  Then I turn my back for two seconds to put those two boys into the car only to turn and find the third half way to Barnes and Noble running at full toddler strength in a Target parking lot.  It takes a little extra creativity to man 3 little ones who brain cells are operating at practically the same speed. (one of them is a little more advanced than the rest though) 

Well the same thing applies for room in our home.  Room for 2 twin beds in any of our rooms, why yes.  Room for three beds in any of our rooms, why probably not so much but we're going to make it work with a bunk bed and a trundle. 

Pls. observe the cuteness of things that come in pairs:


















































12 comments:

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

Love those pictures! I just did a blog post about my twins and putting together their "big boy" room - thanks for all these wonderful ideas!
Love your blog, by the way.

Danielle

~Grace Happens~ said...

Love this post. I've always wanted twin girls believe it or not. You are so blessed!

Courtney Vance said...

You are a little crazy for having triplets. I love the beds. I want to see the boys room when its done but if you don't post a picture I'll just come by and see it in January.

edie said...

I just started following your blog a few days ago and I love it. Then I say that last photo (which I recently completely plaigarized for my girls' room) and just had to say hi! Your kiddos are just adorable and I'm sure we are kindred spirits with our eclectic tastes!
hugs,
edie

Amanda said...

Love every.single.one. of those rooms. Wow! I can't imagine keeping track of that many little ones but man oh man are you inspirational to moms everywhere. :)

Laura said...

We only have a 3 bedroom so our 4 boys have to double up. I really wanted to butt the beds up like in the yellow room photo, but dang it, our walls just aren't long enough. It was a little bubble popper....

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love these pictures. I really want to work two twin beds in a bedroom in my house.

☂niki. said...

love each and every one of those!

Sherri said...

Wow! Those are all amazing! Thanks for the post!

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

What lovely rooms to get ideas from. They are beautiful.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

abo-bder said...





شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات

شركة هلال الخليج said...

https://hilal-alkhalij.com/%d9%81%d9%86%d9%8a-%d8%aa%d8%b1%d9%83%d9%8a%d8%a8-%d8%b3%d8%aa%d8%a7%d8%a6%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%8a%d9%83%d9%8a%d8%a7-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/