Monday, August 17, 2009

Fullness



My heart will forever be imprinted upon because of all the angels that have rendered love & service to me. When I found out I was going to have triplets when the twins were less than 2 years old I wanted to collapse. I can honestly say that I have been sustained from above and because there have been so many people that were in tune & inspired I truly have been rescued on many occasions. This experience of having the triplets has been miraculous. I have been showered by many different gifts but the one that I find most valuable has come through angels here on earth that have helped to confirm to me that our Savior loves & knows every single one of us. This I can't deny.

This week I was gathering some items together to donate to a family in need through our church so it has been a great opportunity to reflect on all of those who have helped our family. When they asked us in church if any of us had anything for a baby boy my hand jolted up. A couple funny remarks were made like, "Don't you want to save all of that stuff for next time". "Very funny", I thought since I haven't even told anybody about our plans to go for quads:-).... Anyway, if the truth be known all of the items donated are really from my dear friends & sisters....I just happened to be the one to gather them up.

My heart is full.

My mind is full, I have so much I want to get out & share.

My hands & arms are full. Hopefully I have enough love & energy to get the most important jobs done first.

All I have to say is thank goodness for Trader Joes. Yes last night a quick veggie pizza did the trick. Sometimes ya gotta do what you've gotta do. Also if you want the best snack try a Pure bar. Very tasty & great for on the go...move over Larabar.




P.S. - Cynthia remember how on Sunday I lost my keys again & then you drove all of us home while you were sweating only to offer us drinks & food while I waited for my husband...well would you be mad if I told you I had my keys all along ( I swear I had no idea). I know I need my head examined but hopefully an I love you & a thank you will do in the meantime.

P.S.S - I'm glad your Christmas tree is still in tact.

8 comments:

McMemories said...

you are seriously my HERO! seriously.

Annie said...

That's amazing that you had all that stuff left over. You truly were showered with gifts and are blessed beyond compare with all the people that love you and want to help. Testimony builder, that's for sure.
That veggie pizza looks good.

nest of posies said...

i have been going through our baby stuff as well. it does brings back such sweet memories. as always, your words speak volumes to me.

Cyn said...

Completely not mad and just happy that we got to spend some more time with you!!! As far as the keys go, no worries. It was the blessing you received when you opened your scriptures to do your daily read! I still can't believe you do all that you do with all you have going on! You're amazing and inspiring!

And yes, the tree is just fine! :)

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

It is the best feeling to help others that are in need. We are all so bless in so many ways. Thank you for the nice posts.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

Love all our thrift store buys. Your such an awesome friend and great example because you can find beauty in almost anything and find joy in simple things. Love ya tons.

ammon & Kim Riggs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney Vance said...

It's ok you gave all that boy stuff away because you're going to have a girl.