10 things that make me happy:
1) All of the people featured on the Today Show that have made it to celebrate their 100th birthday.
2) (with clean bodies to go under).
4) Smell in the desert right after it begins to rain.
6) Finding new delicious hole in the wall places to eat.
7) Recycling an item & making it my own (treasure hunting).
8) My children's UNCONTROLLABLE laughter.
9) The thought of traveling coast to coast without a watch or timeline.
10) Sound of the breeze rustling through the leaves while in the mountains.
11) Hiking the Grand Canyon.
12) The cleanness in the color white (ex. and hot boys in white shirts and jeans).
13) Opening the blinds first thing in the morning to see the sunshine.
PS - I did not think to write my happy list down all by myself. I was inspired by Naomi over @ Rock Star Diaries. Thank you to her for being so out of control cute.
Today these pictures are making me happy:
Look @ my crazy brother..and believe me there's more where that came from.
This is birthday brother and it makes me smile to see him loving being a 1st time proud Pappa, Sorry I didn't talk to you yesterday Zachy.
This picture made me smile today:
Biggest goofball giggle box boy!
But most of all & being true to one of my top 10 happy things...I need not explain how good I feel after I ate the below for an appetizer before breakfast. They taste like girl scout thin minty cookies but I always think they're healthy because they say Back to Nature on them. I LOVE COOKIES!
I think all this happiness is a cause to pay a visit to the worlds happiest place on earth now...Disneyland, maybe I will just do that. Let me go put this on my other list..The big TO DO LIST.
What's going to make you happy today?