Sunday, May 24, 2009

Beautiful Inside & Out

Have you ever met somebody that once you got to know them they just got prettier & prettier?

I saw the above little cabinet and thought, "What a pretty little cabinet".  Then I saw what was inside it and thought "WOW!"  I like this little cabinet even better now with it's beautiful insides.  I actually would love to have one them for myself.

That cabinet made me think of a friend of mine. The more I know her the prettier she gets because of her beautiful insides.  She radiates love and kindness through & through.  Actually I have many friends like this but the most recent note that I was given by that friend really made me stop and feel the love and beauty all around me. Thank you to all of those that inspire me to be a better friend and person.



CAUTION: The opposite effect may occur when beauty is only on the surface.

Thank you Jackie for all of your love & support!

11 comments:

Debbie said...

what a great idea...now if you could only find a matching shelf unit to the one that you just bought for the girls room, you could do something like that for them. Well maybe that wouldn't be such a great idea as they would always want to open it and it might tip over...but still a good idea.

Carol said...

You have such great taste (and I don't mean in your mouth).

Busy Bee Lauren said...

What a sweet tribute! And cutest cabinet ever! I love that idea...

Kellie Collis said...

My best friend is like that!! She just gets more perfect each day! Have a beautiful week!

Whitney said...

Oh man I thought you were talking about me... Ha ha.Love the cabinet! You need it. We havent gone to disney yet. Today is the big day!

paula said...

How fun would it be to have a little space like that, so pretty.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Wow you are a cutie pie! I love your posts.

Annie said...

That IS a sweet cabinet. You definitely need something like that for all your craft stuff.

And what a blessing to have good friends. Thank you Jackie!

Amy Lou said...

I have a feeling you are a "beautiful" friend like this as well... I can just tell :)

-LOVE good friends... and cute cabinets!!! HA

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

What a beautiful cabinet. That would be a wonderful piece in any room that it is in. For any use that can be put into it.It would be a good way to hide an office in any room. Computer, printer and supplies could all be in it.

Friends are the best thing around. It is really nice when you can find the really good friends, they are the ones that help you through the trying times in life.

What a great post. Really enjoy reading it. Keep up the good work.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

~Grace Happens~ said...

what a beautiful cabinet and a sweet message to your friend:) very inspirational!


..and so sorry it took me soooooo very long to get back to you, but i am certainly always up for giveaways:) have a wonderful day!!!!!!