Tuesday, February 22, 2011

guest over on Scout(a moms guide to stylish living)

Photobucket

Sometimes I just laugh at my little situation I am in...it's all I can do and what other options do I really have? Sometimes it is so out of control over here...and that is a true story.

Anyway, do you know Melanie over @ Your Style Scout? If you don't then perhaps you should. She is fabulous & I really like her. Plus she has scouting skills.

She also asked me to participate in her Super(model) Mom series so if you feel the need, hop on over to her blog right here. (Good thing it really isn't the Octo-Mom who inspires me most;)

Thanks Mel for having me.


Photobucket

8 comments:

Allison {Live Love Small} said...

your family is gorgeous! going to go check out scout...

Jordan G. said...

I loved the profile on Scout! I don't have children yet, but I can only hope to manage it all as well as you do. I like how you don't try to act like your life is easy all of the time– refreshing honesty. Your family is adorable and I truly enjoy your blog!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I love the photo of your crazy gorgeous family!

Heading on over to Scout... = )

The Wizzle said...

Well, go you! That's pretty cool. I didn't realize you had been pursuing adoption before your many blessings arrived (descended upon you?) Talk about a reversal of fortune!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Most beautiful family ever!

angela | the painted house said...

Vitamix? Really? What was my life before the Vitamix? There is NO going back to a regular ol' blender.

(We have a purple unicorn pillow pet, too.)

Loved the post and learning about you, C!

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing!!!! You are truly an inspiration :)

Michaela said...

SUCH a fun post! And this picture is darling!! Your family is beautiful. I'm always curious of your kids names (: