Thursday, February 3, 2011

{bargains}

Photobucket

My Mom recently sent me a picture of the World Market Josephine Desk from her phone. She said it was on sale for 179.99 and was really pretty. It made me think about the Crate & Barrel desk I had just considered for my guest room. I don't know about you but I'll take the less than $200 piece over the $500 in this case. I finally made it into World Market the other night to check it out in person and I give the desk a thumbs up.

Also right now Home Fabrics is selling some great rolls of fabric and I actually just bought the below fabric. If it looks familiar then it is probably because it is a fabric offered at West Elm....except HF is sells for $7.99 a yd.

Photobucket


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the world market desk is so cute! I have a similar one from Ikea that I got a couple years ago for $150. I still use it everyday!

Unknown said...

so adorable!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Such great deals! I love the fabric!

angela | the painted house said...

Such a good mama to keep her eye out for you while shopping.

So did you get the desk???

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

We bought that same desk from World Market over the weekend! We love it!

Unknown said...

You have impeccable taste! I love the desks and fabric. I must check out the site for some...

bryn alexandra said...

Oh my gosh I miss Home Fabrics so much!! (I moved from CA to NC).

autumn said...

ooo. i am so loving world market these days... and WHA?? love that fabric!
PS. i need a "design scout" like your mom. how much does she charge?
:)

Fancy House Road said...

I've been eyeing the Spotlight White Desk at Crate&Barrel and the White Parsons Desk at West Elm for months now. You may have helped me make my decision...

-Camberley

Samantha said...

Great deals. Is Home Fabrics online?

My Interior Life said...

Funny, I saw that desk at World Market and took a photo of it. I just don't have anywhere to put it right now. But, oh, if I did! Love it!

simply seleta said...

Would you mind sharing the link to Home Fabrics? I'd love to see their site. Thanks for such a great post!!!

Full House said...

Hi there Seleta,

I actually bought the fabric @ the dtore and unfortunately their online selection is the pits.

The website is: https://www.homefabricsonline.com/

I think i just heard that there is not a Home Fabrics out East to even direct you to.

Hope all is well.

Home Wall Decor said...

This wall art is simply beautiful. I love this painting. painting canvas manufacturers
I liked the picture. Very modern canvas painting manufacturer