Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{A Connecticut Cottage}

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Loving this cottage designed by Dufner Heighes. My kind of place with the large modern windows. Upon arrival, the first thing I would do is head straight for the rocking chair and rock the crazies right out of my bones. Actually it has been a great couple of days but feeling pretty house trashed. I am choosing to ignore domesticated chores by going for long walks instead to enjoy my assortment of my babies.

{all photos via here}

8 comments:

Viera said...

I just adore that kitchen. Centre table - love!!
X
V

Elsie said...

I love that phrase so much, "assortment of my babies"--the best! I need to rock my crazies this week.

Unknown said...

Ha...Julie beat me to it in her comment, great post! Gorgeous home!

My Interior Life said...

Ooh, yes, love it all. I need some wallpaper! I just added you to my blogroll today so I don't miss any of your wonderful posts. Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Ha - you are hilarious. I hope you enjoying your walks. I've been doing the same, minus the babies so I really need to get my butt in gear and start cleaning. I'm crazy for the cherry blossom wallpaper.

Anonymous said...

Ha - you are hilarious. I hope you enjoying your walks. I've been doing the same, minus the babies so I really need to get my butt in gear and start cleaning. I'm crazy for the cherry blossom wallpaper.

ECLECchic said...

Beautiful cottage. I love the kitchen!

Laura said...

That is one serious cool cabin.