Tuesday, February 8, 2011

{from children rooms to a splash of chinoiserie}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This post is brought to you by a few childrens rooms designed by Robert Passal and a splash of chinoiserie. Don't you love that buffalo check wallpaper in the boy's room?

I especially love the alphabet cards from Architectural Watercolors. Don't you think they would be so fun framed in a child's room and then add a chinoiserie lamp just for fun. (lamp from here)

How are you all doing by the way?

12 comments:

Barbara@HausDesign said...

What a fun and unique post! I love the letters - what great creations!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

IN LOVE with the plaid wallpaper! If we were not renting I would totally do that in baby boy's room.

~Grace Happens~ said...

you ALWAYS have the best pictures and inspiration. love the eye candy i get over here! have a wonderful day!

Amanda said...

geesh, those rooms make me feel less fab about Jack's recently made over room i posted about. and i was pretty dang proud. :/

haha.

i'm working on kicking a four day long headache by way of workout, shopping, and a massage. how are youuuuuu?

Angie said...

Wow, I love that wallpaper! It is so bold, and paired with the green it is fabulous. (And that polka-dot window shade?!)

The Wizzle said...

I'm doing a lot better since I saw that first room! Why do I like it so much? It's a lot more formal looking than what I usually gravitate toward. Hmmmm. Don't ask questions, just see inspiration and be inspired, right?

theveryflowers said...

Wow, that grasshopper table!!! SO cool!!

Unknown said...

These rooms are so stylish, I love them! The first is my favorite, it's perfect.

Samantha said...

Love that first room. I would kick the kid out and move in a minute.

Tiffany said...

Loooove that alphabet print!!!

paula said...

love these! so whimsical yer beautiful.

Laura said...

Those rooms are serious fun! Wow!
Loving the alphabet!