Thursday, September 23, 2010

Californye-A

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


What happens when 2 year sisters get triplet brothers? Some refer to it as getting the short end of the stick? I really have good intentions to divide all of my attention equally but you see the boys have just required a tid bit more these last few years. In order to remedy this I thought it would be a great idea to go on just a momma/daughter bonding trip. We packed up and set our GPS for destination Californye-A. You know what I thought about while I was driving....swatch watches. I really wished I had saved all of mine. I know that is kind of random but the thought may have been triggered by the 80s channel on satelite radio. You know what else I may have thought about while I was driving...nothing...and it was nice.

I really like my girls. I hope they like me too.

10 comments:

angela hardison said...

looks like a fun trip. darling girls, who i'm sure love you to pieces. aaand also? your yellow swimsuit looks pretty adorable ;)

Mande said...

Beautiful pictures and what a fun weekend! My son & I are due for a date night. Our baby girl seems to take all the attention here lately.

Crazy Wonderful said...

What a great trip. This will be one of those things they'll remember forever. And, can I just say, that yellow swimsuit (eventhough all I can tell about it is that it's yellow and has buttons on the hip) looks AMAZING! And, with the hat, I die!

Whitney said...

What a fun trip!!! Its nice to get away once and awhile. IM sure your girls with always remember this.

angela | the painted house said...

Girl trips are pretty fantastic in my book. Up until recently my daughter called our dates "dapes." Looks like you all had a swell time in ole Cali.

Kiran said...

How special...I love it!

xx
KC

Laura said...

What a FUN mother/daughter trip!

Samantha said...

Aww. What a great time.

nest of posies said...

STOP IT!!!

i can't take much more of glamorous christina on the beach with the sassiest hat, i've ever seen!

this trip sounds perfectly wonderful! so glad for all 3 of you girls.

xoxo

Debbie said...

Oh, I am loving that last picture of little M. That has to be the cutest picture ever!!!!