Friday, September 3, 2010

animal print & lucite

Photobucket



Now the animal print and lucite can certainly be classified as current trends. What I really like about the 2 elements are that they also can be catagorized as classics as well. For example the lady in the above pictures is named Aureta and that little purse is a vintage lucite from the 40s so these things have been around for a while. Just remember a little goes a LONG way. The above woman has style. To see more of her and her company go to her blog here.

Also the big animal print can be found many places but H & M sells a nice little cardi for $24.99.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I really want an animal printed cardi, so cute!!

Tonia Hobbs said...

I adore her bracelet!!

Decor To Adore said...

You can never go wrong with a little leopard.

Congratulations on your AZ magazine feature.

MerciBlahBlah said...

I am stunned. clicked over to her blog and am going to spend the day drooling over her wardrobe. SOOOO jealous. Amazing - thanks for sharing, mamacita!!!

Merci,
Shannan

Anonymous said...

I like to check out all the Steroids Blogs to me true bodybuilding means doing whatever possible to get my muscles to increase in size such as eating plenty of high protein source foods and using the best anabolic Steroids UK since my natural growth has plateaued. I'm of course always looking for the best sites to Buy Steroids from so if any of you have any suggestions please email them to me. I of course think it's quite important for steroid using bodybuilders to learn as much as they can about using anabolic steroids as safely as possible. My own anabolic steroid cycling has been far from perfect so I have made it my priority to help other bodybuilders before they make any of my mistakes. Working out at the gym should of course be fun. If it isn't fun then you won't want to dedicate enough of your time to your bodybuilding and steroid program. Most trainers would suggest a minimun of three workouts a week to ensure great gains and steady strength progress is made with your chosen bodyuilding routine. I hope to see you all at the gym this week pushing plenty of heavy weights and popping some Dianabol at breakfast.

nest of posies said...

i *heart* leopard print accessories. so fun.

Samantha said...

LOVE that bag and that combo.