Saturday, July 10, 2010

RESOURCES, resources

Photobucket
{photo via my house)
I was thinking that if I was I needing something to make myself feel good about myself then I could talk about the fact that I fed triplets for a whole year from milk that came out of my body. Alas, have no fear because seriously that whole "feel good" part has already been taken care of by SO many of my friends and fellow bloggers. (don't be sad that this post isn't about breast-feeding..ha)

Anyway, thank you, thank you to everyone that linked the girls room on their blog. In fact, I'm pretty sure if you had to see it again you would probably think, "Not that room again" but I must mention that I have this cousin friend named Jenny who authors a blog called A Little Green Notebook...anyway I am really quite fond of her and as promised all of the resources are up over there so if you are interested then head over yonder to the Notebook. GO HERE.

Photobucket


P.S. - Have you seen that price of formula lately? That is why I tell people I breast fed triplets for so long but really it was because I was part lazy and loved to be forced to sit down A LOT..ha
Don't tell husband because I milked that one so many times if you know what I mean. I even told him I was a very precious RESOURCE as my milk was liquid gold. I'm sort of not kidding.

P.S.S - The cheapest place I could find the flower mirror besides Home Goods a few years ago was at a shop online but they have since sold out. You aren't going to like this but the second cheapest place is online at High Fashion Home. If anybody knows where to get this mirror (or a look alike) for less than $599.00, pls. pls. share.

Photobucket

19 comments:

Grace Hester Designs said...

It may not be the same but here are some other blogs where I have seen similar styles of this mirror,

http://www.younghouselove.com/2010/02/nursery-progress-lets-reflect-for-a-bit/

http://makingitlovely.com/2010/02/18/the-lily-mirror-is-here/

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Christina, I loved reading all the how tos of your beauty xoxo

autumn said...

i loved getting all the tiny details of your girls room at little green notebook! i felt this sort of insane pride in the fact that you put this room together for so little money. this room should be in a magazine....

ashlina {the decorista} said...

i love that first photo. so gorgeous!!!!!

A Perfect Gray said...

that was a great feature today on LGN. I had seen your original post yet today I was impressed all over again. great job...

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

I enjoyed seeing it on every blog that featured you! And now I've found your blog!

xoxo

Haute Mama said...

was actually helping my sister decroate her new pad and found this on Pottery barn teen- very similar but with a mirrored finish!

Haute Mama said...

sorry- almost forgot the link!!
http://www.pbteen.com/products/bold-bloom-mirror/?pkey=x%7C4%7C1%7C%7C6%7Cmirror%7C%7C0&cm_src=SCH

http://www.hautemamadaily.blogspot.com

Cyn said...

Would you mind sharing the maker of that pink and white floral fabric on the chrome bamboo table....Love it and it would be perfact for a client!

Many thanks and you are a true talent!
Have a great night.....
Cynthia

angela | the painted house said...

Christina, you deserve all those kudos you are getting on that gorgeous room...on a serious budget. I'm dying on the things you thrifted.

Nursing triplets for a year: you have just been sainted in my book.

I have the same glass vase that is pinched in the middle, in aqua. :)

One last thing...let's meet in Houston at High Fashion. You would love it. I shopped there a lot before I moved away and before they moved into their new glitzy glass building.

Full House said...

Cyn...first thank you for the nice comments

secondly, that fabric is from Schumacher and is from their Studio Bon line called Sally in the Bubblegum colorway. Hope that helps.

iheartmesa said...

I told my husband to write on my headstone: "Here lies Kathryn. She nursed two sets of twins." So please don't be buried next to me, cause then you'll just one up me and I won't look so accomplished.

Still love the room. Still wonder how you do it all.

JENNIE! said...

overstock has a similar one... when actually it's pretty different, but it could give the same effect for $153


http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Glow-Modern-Frameless-Wall-Mirror/4311800/product.html?IID=prod4311800

Laura said...

Great feature on Little Green Notebook - your girls' room is seriously amazing!

Full House said...

Jennie, That mirror is so pretty and you can't beat the price with free shipping.

have a lovely said...

precious room...oh so very lovely!!! what special little girls with one talented mommie! i grew up with one too...so i can spot 'em!

ps...the formula! yes i sadly know the price all too well! @ 3 mo. my son and i had to stop bfing...he has to have the special soy which i call liquid gold...he's is up to 2 cans = $50 a week! bless you dear woman for bfing 3 @ one time! how did you eat enough for all of you...i'm so VERY impressed! :)

nest of posies said...

but.....is there really bloggers out there who have nursed triplets & written about it???

you my dear are a saint as anglea worded it.
when it comes to a mommy resume & adding "resources" you hands down will take the prize for a job well done.
plus extra bonus points for a beautiful rooom. ;)

xoxo
love your #1 southern fan. ;)

mhmod said...


كشف تسربات المياه في جدة
كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالطائف
عزل خزانات المياه بالطائف
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بجدة

mhmod said...

شركة عزل مائي بجدة
مؤسسة دهانات ومقاولات عامة
أفضل شركة عزل مسابح بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بمكة
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بمكة