Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Coombe Farm

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I REALLY love modern desgin..that means in art, decor and fashion but oftentimes I find my mind wandering over to a very simple and warm cottage or farm. I guess you can say that I am really drawn to a modern cottage or farmhouse...a place with lots of texture. Of course the kitchen would be the heart of the home and in conjunction with the rest of the house would be extra warm. Perhaps my dream kitchen would even have a wood burning fireplace or worn wooden beams. There would be a nice little garden outside with fresh fruits and veggies. I guess what I am trying to say is that my husband should be really glad when my mind wanders into such a daydream because I usually kick it into full gear in the kitchen during one of these bouts...Like today when I saw the above home and suddenly felt the need stay in the kitchen a little longer and whip up something other than Auntie Annie's mac and chesse:-)

Good chance that tomorrow I will need something fun, colorful and full of energy.

For more pictures of the above home go here.

18 comments:

KatieJ said...

That looks so peaceful and relaxing- I love it! I want to go lay on one of those white beds right now. Is it for sale? Maybe when I win Publishers Clearing House...

Liz Stanley said...

wow, amazing. i want to to go there too

Laura said...

Those photos make me want to step on in! I love how there is a sleeping fox - when I was younger I thought a fox would be the coolest pet!

Melissa Marie Head said...

I can't believe there is a pet fox! I love that home though and I too often dream of a farmhouse.

LindsB said...

I would love a pet fox like that!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

pure harmony, love it, it feels so relaxing :)

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Dreamy. A pet fox?

ashlina {the decorista} said...

wow. so pretty. i want those fluffy pillows. :)

kelleyp said...

how do they keep that fox sleeping on the bed???

paula said...

I want to move in!

Maria Johns said...

That is one of my most favorite wallpapers ever!!!

☂niki. said...

I definitely would love any and all thrift store recommendations!

Thanks!

MerciBlahBlah said...

That makes me swooooon (or, if I was lisping, that maketh me THWOOOOON). Sigh. It is dreamy.
Merci,
Shannan

Amanda said...

who doesn't want a bathtub in their bedroom?!?! that is certainly on my "dream home" list. lovely as always little lady.

Shannon said...

Holy haystacks!

I want to stay there. ALONG. With no one. Me me me me me me.
Is that so wrong?
Shannon in Austin

mhmod said...

شركة تنسيق حدائق بجدة
شركة خدمات منزلية بجدة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجدة
شركة تسليك مجاري بجدة
شركة تنظيف واجهات بجدة
شركة تنظيف مسابح بجدة

mhmod said...

تنسيق حدائق بجدة
تنسيق الحدائق بجدة
مكافحة الحشرات بجدة
شركة تنظيف منازل واثاث وستائر بجدة

mhmod said...

شركة عزل مائي بجدة
مؤسسة دهانات ومقاولات عامة
أفضل شركة عزل مسابح بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بمكة
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بمكة