Tuesday, July 20, 2010

East coast lovin'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Take me back East...That is where the above lovely home is located. When I first noticed the above spread in Traditional Home I was taken with the IKAT accent pillow in the top photo. In fact I loved it so much that I emailed Terrat Elms who were the designers on the above project. Guess what, not only are they talented but they were super nice as well and wrote me back with all of the information I had requested. I especially love all of the Quadrille and Schumacher fabrics used in the bedroom. How would it be to have an ocean view like that?

{All photos via Terrat Elms & Traditional Home}

21 comments:

Chedva @Rooms and Words said...

So beautiful, perfect for summer...

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

beautiful, how gigantic is the bedroom? love it!

Anonymous said...

Adore those colors, they're perfection!

Anonymous said...

The white furniture in all these spaces looks so crisp and clean. I wish I were brave enough to purchase white.

Anna White said...

OH ...MY ....GOSH!!!!

Is that a dream house or what..DIVINE! Love it :) x

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

This home looks so happy!

angela | the painted house said...

I love nice people.

Why am I such a sucker for pink? I keep saying that I am going to do our bedroom in it.

Anonymous said...

great! i love that "ster"...lobster photo~

Unknown said...

So, where can I get that fabulous pink and green ikat pillow?

Unknown said...

So, where can I get that fabulous pink and green ikat pillow?

Full House said...

The designers had the pillow made out of a Schumacher fabric

Pattern # 173101
Name: Samarkand Ikat
Color: Watermelon

LindsB said...

I would LOVE to have a house like that near the beach! What a beautful place to relax and unwind!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I love the kind of modern meets shabby chic feel to it all. Throw in all the white and the ocean, swoon...

Anonymous said...

Do you happen to know where the white chaise lounge in the third picture came from? I'm shopping for one now and that one is PERFECT! Thanks!

Unknown said...

I love the watermelon-y bedroom! Thank you for the inspiration :)

Laura said...

Oh me, oh my! LOVE that house!

Unknown said...

Those first 3 pictures are totally breathtaking!!! Dreamy!!
Hope you are having a great week!!!
I am having a book giveaway that I think you would love.. I have it and love it!!!

Yahnay said...

I really enjoyed these images. They are relaxing. A perfect place to live.

Dayka Robinson said...

wow--the first thing i think of when i see this home is crisp, fresh, bright, & clean!

Unknown said...

Beautiful images! I love that pink polka-dot bathroom, though my husband would hate it... lol!

Your blog is great fun... I'm glad I stumbled across it.

Liz Stanley said...

oh my gosh. i'd die to live here! plus the polka dot bathroom is adorable