Friday, September 23, 2011

Hello Fall!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


When Fall comes I just want to eat heavier foods, grab a book and SLOW down. And you???

For striped wool blankets go here.
For perfect comfort food go here.
Also I am dying over the party using book pages over here. Refer to the above picture where the Nester uses book pages to install paper leaves and branches.

Off to find some way to be crafty.

Happy weekend! What are you up to?

Seriously I still can't get over all of details from the book party and 20 ways to decorate with book pages. Even if you don't get all crafty you still have to give major props to the Nesters book page magic. She even gives instructions if you want to use some of it as inspiration for your next party or craft project. Go here to check it out.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Paula said...

I love fall and everything about it. Winter, though, blech. And love the book pages party/decorations!

kelleyp said...

holy book pages. i thought the picture with the bust in it going up the stairs was a light fixture. totally need to get on that project.

and where is fall anyway? i don't see it here in Phoenix! still 105 degrees out. wonder if we will ever get to wear a light cardigan out of the house.

Love the top picture with that canopy bed too. delicious.

K

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

I love that yellow bedroom! The green bench is stunning.

L.A. in the bay said...

oh my gosh, that room is AMAZING.

My Interior Life said...

Oh, I am so ready. Love it. Soup. Chili. Crisp leaves. Boots. Can. not. wait! Your inspirations are perfect too (of course). I'm pinning them per usual. Hope your weekend is going well!

Samantha said...

I just want to eat carbs.

Laura said...

I love every photo - we have fall this week in Oregon. I made stew for dinner and am eying the pumpkin patches.

Unknown said...

I love everything fall! Can't wait for it to get a little cooler!