Wednesday, September 21, 2011

visually packing a punch {more stripes}

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think one reason I like stripes so much are because they visually offer such a punch. For example if you had a plain sofa and didn't have very much dinero then you could purchase a few striped pillows and you would be well on your way to have a space that would be nice to look at. I myself love love all of the pillows offered at the above Etsy shop. In fact I posted a few extra examples below of pillows that are not striped that I like from their shop as well. This Ebay seller offers similar pillows that are so darn inexpensive that you could just order one for kicks and giggles.


Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments:

Lesli at My Old Country House said...

I absolutely adore your blog...your kids are adorable, you story is real and fun and your taste is impeccable! You are the total package though I am sure you feel as if there is never enough of you to go around.
I love following your blog and hope you might do me the honor of following me as well.

Best regards..

Houndstooth and Nail said...

Holy moly!! Thanks for that ebay link!! They do have great prices. Online shopping, here I come...
:)
Ingrid

Unknown said...

I love that bottom right stripe- thanks for the intro- love finding great new Etsy shops!!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love that chair.

Griya Mobil Kita said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing. sewa mobil jakarta

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! The pillows are fabulous!

Samantha said...

Love the long skinny stripped pillow idea. Checking out etsy. Those are all gorgeous.

debra @ 5th and state said...

so love stripes and have noticed at the design trade shows they are HOT
debra

Kacey said...

How I love stripes! And those pillows are fabulous!

Kacey

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Cheap pillows make me giddy.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing these great links! I can't get over how cheap the ebay ones are! I've just spent the past hour looking at all 700 of them...oh my. Need to pick one :)

Courtney Vance said...

I have to say missy, when I see those stripes for some reason I think of Sundance. Maybe its just because of the colors and its fall and the trees are changing colors. Might be time for a trip to UT, maybe...for fall break:)

Laura said...

Thanks for the awesome link!