Thursday, September 15, 2011

a free spirited space

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There are times I really crave a refined and well-edited space and then there are times that I favor spaces that are a little more free. To me the above eclectic space doesn't look too decorated. All of a sudden I wanted to pursue a big sunburst mirror and that hasn't happened in a while. Oh and look at that white credenza.

Anyway I am working on a project today that has been a long time in the making and just trying to decide between chartreuse or mint. I will keep you posted.

{all images from here}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it all! That's my kind of space. I can't wait to see what you're working on.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

that white credenza really stands out in the space ...i love everything! goes great together... :))))))

Samantha said...

Love that crazy mirror.

Unknown said...

I vote mint and love love this space...the fireplace screen is especially gorgeous!!