Friday, June 17, 2011

REVIEWS (tea children's clothing and the museum)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I felt pretty lucky that triplets got in free to the Children's Museum of Phoenix on Tuesday (the museum was celebrating their 3rd birthday..hence the number three). I had never been before and was really impressed. We could have easily stayed for 5 hours.... which I think is good information to know as kids get cooped up come summertime around this joint. It is getting pretty toasty outside so any large air-conditioned space works out just fine.

While we are on the reviewing subject, the very kind folks over at Tea let me pick out a few items to try out on my kids. I had never heard of Tea before and was really excited to see that that they offered some really cute children's clothing pieces at reasonable prices. I chose to go with a few pieces from their girl's collection found here. In fact, the above rose colored cotton dress is such a perfect play dress and is currently on sale for $24.50 and would easily translate into a fall or winter piece when paired with leggings. So far the pieces have held up really well from playtime to the washer and back. To check out more of what the Tea collection has to offer go here.

Photobucket
Photobucket


2 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

I love Tea--especially for my boy who is tall and slender, ha, imagine, because their clothes are cut slim. I ordered a bunch of their Barcelona-inspired tees they had this spring for play...because I couldn't resist a Spanish fling. :)

Your children are darling as ever. Glad you had fun at the museum!

christy said...

Love the dresses, loving that navy top/short set, I want one!

The AZ Museum for Youth is on our list this summer & the Science center too, for the reasons you mentioned. :)