Friday, June 17, 2011

Got hack?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Taylor is not rich..in fact I do not even have a Taylor so I have been trying to conjure up a plan to hack-ify some bureau or chest to look like the above. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the details on that piece. I guess for starters one can source some faux white crocodile stuff. Really though it is all about those accents though.

Photobucket

On another note I am in the middle of a hack job (hopefully it won't really be a hack job though). Not as easy as I thought but can't wait to share.

Oh and the above piece of furniture is from here. Want to see another beauty from the same website..just say "emerald" and scroll down.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Grant K. Gibson said...

That green sofa is AMAZING!

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

You just gave me an idea for some nesting tables I have waiting to be did.

Thanks!

Whitney said...

Green sofa is making me green with envy! Haute!

Unknown said...

Love a good hack. Look forward to seeing yours.

Unknown said...

Gah...that hardware and that green sofa- I die with delight!!!!!