Wednesday, June 15, 2011

kate's pillow

Photobucket

Remember when I blogged about the above fabrics from Ebay? Well they sold out and I am sure hoping they restock because I did not buy any before I posted about it and when I went back...poof the fabric was gone. SO, I was very happy that my friend Kate of Kate Collins Interiors was able to purchase some of her very own. Just look at that yummy pillow with that bright orange-y red piping. Just had to share this snazziness with you because it made me smile.

Anybody else have a good resource for reasonably priced hand blocked fabric?

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting!! This absolutely made my day. You are the best!!

angela hardison said...

her pillow looks great... and nope, i don't have a source. though i wish i did!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

It's amazing how piping can transform a pillow from so-so to tailored perfection.

I'm loving single long pillows these days so her's is making me quite happy!

kelleyp said...

why oh why didn't i buy some of that fabric when you posted about it???!!
keep us posted on a new source. need a big bolster for my sofa

Vero S. said...

I've ordered from an etsy seller called Fabricana. Their prices are really good! I'm talking 3$ good! I've had a great experience with them, the stuff I ordered looked ten times better in person!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Fabricana

Stargazer said...

hi rikshawdesign.com has exactly what you're after but is more on the expensive side- like 40 dollars xxx

web design company said...

Their prices are really good! I'm talking 3$ good! I've had a great experience with them, the stuff I ordered looked ten times better in person!



web Design london>