Monday, November 1, 2010

visions of celedon & lavendery lilac

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

My SIL called me last week wondering if she should paint her kitchen a sea foam color. Without a doubt I said to go for it. Now I know why I was so excited to tell Whitney to press forward with that color because as I was cleaning off my desktop I was finding a trend of shades of celedon & purple. Just wait until you see these shades in my guest room...I am very excited to try and pull of the vision in this room. Stay tuned.

images 1,2,3,4,5 (unknown)

8 comments:

Maria Johns said...

oh my that first image with the fur throw rug, curtains and that bedspread brillant....and I can't wait to see your room too!!

Lili said...

i just revamped my blog design to these colors and im loving it....

Unknown said...

Love the colour palate- so soft and pretty. The fur rug in the first shot and brass/lucite coffee table in the second are making me crazy- gorgeous!!!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Celadon and celery are so pretty - they're such great colors for creating a really soothing space.

Megan said...

I use to sit next that school at school, she was my computing buddy lol

Stephanie said...

I read this post yesterday and had to come back to it again today. Beautiful combination of colors.

angela | the painted house said...

This is my problem right here. I love these soft palettes but then I find myself identifying so much with the brights. Help me! What is a girl in a position to make decisions to do??

Guest room! Can't wait to see your handiwork, Miss C.

Samantha said...

Love the fur and the lucite.