Thursday, November 11, 2010

Photobucket

I thought I would have time to get my "real" post together. It's a coming but for now Happy Veteran's Day! I am so excited to have the girls home from Kindergarten. We are going on a field trip today for sure. If it were up to Maile, we would be hunting for the Lost Dutchman treasure in the Superstition Mountains...

I myself kind of wished for a block of time to read like the above girl. I am currently reading The Help and enjoying getting into the different characters.

{Photo via the talented Jake Curtis}

10 comments:

vmichelle said...

Oooh, I loved the help and I love that living room too. I want a big cozy sectional like that.

debra @ 5th and state said...

crazy for the double delish; british flag pillow and hermes blanket

wouldn't life be complete for total down time to read? now it is a luxury.
best
debra

MPES PFA said...

omgoodness those hermes blankets and pillows keep showing in my favorite rooms. Want. So. Bad. Also: lottery ticket.

M said...

Ahh, I love me a good long visit with your blog!

Popping in to let you know there is a little something-something waiting for you over at my blog today!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful day with your girls! Love that pic!!

E+J

Laura said...

I love the pillow!!

Hope you had an awesome weekend!

Tia Zoldan said...

love , love that room, the lighting is gorgeous!xx -T

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Loved The Help...Love that room, especially those amazing sconces, rug and well of course the hermes blanket. But would could be better than a field trip adventure with your kindergartners on a day off from school?

LiveLikeYou said...

Oh would I love to have some time to lay down and read. What a dream! Just now getting a few minutes waiting for my son to fall asleep to catch up on some blogs!!

shouldhavezagged said...

Just finished The Help and enjoyed it quite a bit. Read it for book club but didn't get it from the library in time to make the meeting since I was 70th in line (or something like that). :-)