Thursday, November 4, 2010

{Pink Christmas}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I could not help but share these images today. I mean Christmas magazines are already in full force so why hold back on a Christmas spread that I have been looking at since last year to use as inspiration for this year. Last time I was IKEA I spotted a bunch of lighted paper stars like the ones that hang over the bed in the above and think a few white stars would be pretty to include in this years decor. I also love so many of the elements in this scene like the fur, the fresh garlands and wreaths, the pink, and the awesome wrapping papers and trims. I actually recently pulled the bottom picture from Will's blog because I recognized it as being in the same home so I had to include in the post. To see the home not all decorated for the holidays go here.

Well I was planning on hiking the Grand Canyon rim to rim this weekend but my friend was put on the injured list so I just got word that the trip will be put on hold. Now I have high hopes to work on some projects this weekend. It is actually kind of nice to finally have a weekend with nothing on the agenda...therefore I am signing off until next week.

Have a great weekend friends!

20 comments:

Michaela said...

THe starlights are so cute! I love that they're all white. I have a black and white one above my bed, but after seeing this white one, I think I prefer it! Have a wonderful weekend (:

Unknown said...

I'm all about the pink Christmas- I usually have pink and white but these pictures are making me want pink and fur!!!! Great images:)

nest of posies said...

holy pink sugarplum visions.

gorgeous. love the pink mixed with natural greenery.

beautiful.


have a super weekend!!!

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Love the ideas!! These trees are gorgeous!! keep up the amazing writing!

Anonymous said...

Gosh that bottom wreath is amazing! I need a tutorial!!

Melissa Marie Head said...

Love the pink and the simple greenery. What a great idea!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

im going to ikea over the weekend and ill definitely check out the stars!! so beautiful! This year I think Im going for a white tree!

Julie Holloway said...

Have a great weekend. I love these pictures. Wicker & fur & gray=love.

Speaking of Christmas, I just got my Garnet Hill catalog and there is the prettiest silver & wood wreath for Christmas. I can't believe I'm in that mood!

Splendid Willow said...

Just came over via my (our!) lovely friend MacKenzie. Tons of of fun and wonderful posts here - I can see!

And how you can manage to produce so much inspiration and look so stylish and have 5 beautiful children - is beyond me!

Love the pelts in the chairs. That feels like winter to me. And that striped rug in front of the christmas tree, made me think that I want a tree skirt -- just like that.

ox, Mon

http://www.splendidwillow.com

Bryant Park Designs said...

Love the fur on the chairs - brilliant!
Deb - Living Livelier

Unknown said...

The star lights remind me of Filipino parols, or star lanterns, that are hung for Christmas!
And the pink glasses are lovely ;)

xx Cristina

Anonymous said...

I have been dreaming of a Pink Christmas too! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Marta O. said...

I JUST FOUND OUT YOUR BLOG AND JUST WANNA TELL YOU I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. YOU HAVE A BIG FAN FROM SPAIN.

Unknown said...

Love pink! I just found your blog and love it too!

Brianna Renee said...

i love the idea of adding pink tones to christmas decor! it sort of freshness up the air a bit and has a tea party atmosphere to it. : )

red ticking said...

this is such a beautiful post... so peaceful and unique..
and i love your spirit of adventure... fabulous! xx pam

Anonymous said...

We hope you had a wonderful weekend... these images are gorgeous! We love the idea of a pink Christmas.

E+J

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

i love the touches of pink at christmas time, its so much more fun and unexpected than red!

www.thingsthatsparkleblog.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Loving the Christmas images!
Hiking the Grand Canyon - how awesome is that?! One of these days I'll take my man clan there to check out the awesomeness. Hope it gets put back on your list really soon!

paula said...

this place is stunning. so stunning I want to live there :)