Monday, December 15, 2008

Photobucket
my angels (I would say true love but he's not the one leaving the gifts) gave to me 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.  You see it all started Saturday night when we came home to find dried pears with a saying and a special drawing of a pear tree.  I was a little bugged that they didn't put who it was from on the tag.  How was I going to be able to recognize them and give them a gift in return.  The next day when we got another anonymous package that followed suite with the 12 days of Christmas, I finally realized this was going to be a pattern up until that glorious day we call Christmas.  Now I'm not sure if the culprit or shall we say little angels read my blog but I would like to somehow get my thankfulness out there.  I'll have you know I had a tear in my eye first when I got the phone call that said "Don't make dinner", click, then onto the next tear when I opened the door after you knocked and ran only to find the most delicious homemade Chicken soup, rolls and gargantuan grapes.  You really made my families night.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

How WONDERFUL!!! I love giving random acts of kindness, but it's nice to receive them. What a blessing!! We had an angel visit the other day with a gift card to Target!!

Shannon said...

How fun and what a good idea. YOu will have to post about the other fun things your angel does!

Debbie said...

Luckyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

=0)!

Lucky Lucas said...

that is so cute and I bet its so fun to see what each days surprise will bring . your welcome for the help I hope your parents were able to find what they were looking for.

Groovin' Grammy said...

Look at those beautiful birthday cakes! Too pretty to eat! Almost as pretty as the girls!" Elegant" is the word! Happy Birthday little granddaughters!
We love and miss you, Grandma and Grandpa B

المتوكل على الله said...


شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض تتخصص فى القيام بأعمال تنظيف الموكيت ونظرا لحساسية التعامل مع الموكيت فشركتنا افضل شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض تعتمد على أدوات محددة لسلامة الموكيت وعدم تجريحه
ركن كلين للصيانة والنظافة