Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm not embarrassed!


I came across an article in the New York Times here, that made me think about how I am becoming obsessed with finding online coupons.  It pains me to have to pay full price for anything.  It's amazing what you can find on the internet.  Some lady in the NYT article even got 40% off from her purchase @ Saks Fifth Avenue.  I have a friend who buys coupons on Ebay and then somehow works the system to where she can almost get things for free.  Recently I bought my boys coats @ Old Navy which retailed for $41, for just $7 a piece (and they weren't even on clearance).  Just thought I'd share.  Is anybody else bargain/coupon shoppers or has any tips?

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm with you sista! What's not to love about getting a good deal?!

Unknown said...

Craigslist :) Thats were I get EVERYTHING! course you probably dont like getting things used, but for me its perfect! you still didnt see all my little people clothes!!

Unknown said...

p.s. this is alissa not andrew... I didnt even know andrew had an account? weird haha

Stacey Crewse said...

I'm the Queen of bargains.... it may actually be a sickness- hmmmm I can't buy anything unless it is on sale! Whether it be at the mall or the grocery store I only buy something if it's on sale. Either I'm really cheap or really thrifty :) hopefully the latter!

Whitney said...

you go girl!!! teach me your ways! I always want to be queen bargain shopper but I dont think I know how. Love you.

Jenny said...

I love a great deal. It makes you feel special! Your kids are so beautiful. Sorry I missed you while you were in town. Hopefully we can get together next time, Miss you :) Jenn

Jenny said...

I'm in the "obsessed" catagory when it comes to coupons and great deals. My best deal lately was buying $315.00 worth of groceries for $80. I do couponsense.com I know there are other sites that are free, but I love this one. It's very organized and easy to use.

Gevaa said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات
شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل
شركة رش مبيدات بحائل
افضل شركات جائل لمكافحة الحشرات و رش المبيدات بارخص الاسعار و افضل المواد على الاطلاق