Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas angels on Sunday

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
I was home with the sicky boys and couldn't see my girls @ church so I snapped some shots to make me feel better.  I love Sundays @ Christmas time.  I want this next week to go very S-L-O-W so that I can savor every moment.

When I was getting the girls ready, Maren said "I want crazy braids Momma".  That has been a frequent request of hers lately.  She must think crazy means something good.  I guess in our house crazy is good because if you took the crazy away there would not be any little chicks and the nest would be empty.  Being that the nest is not empty makes my heart swell until it is so full it could burst.

11 comments:

Whitney said...

Okay seriously super cute! The girls look like little angels.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

They look like little bridesmaids!

sherry said...

How sad that you had to miss Christmas Sunday! I hope your little boys are feeling better. Your girls have great hair. I love the ballet slippers. Did you take those pics? You must be a little amateur photographer. Maybe you can teach me some of your tricks...

Debbie said...

Oh my cuteness!!!! Those girls look so darling. Like real little princesses!

Shannon said...

They look so cute. Hopefully your little guys can get feeling better soon to enjoy the holiday! Have a merry Christmas!

Kacey's View said...

Well I WAS there and they did look super cute! As always.... And that's funny about Maren because I even complimented her on her sweet braid today. You got skills.

Cheryl said...

I love the picture of your girls hugging each other. They are so cute and lucky to have each other as sisters. Sisters are great! They are also blessed to have such a sweet mom like you!! Merry Christmas and I hope your boys are feeling better!

Monica said...

They look beautiful!!!! I hope your boys get feeling better soon! Merry Christmas!

Stacey Crewse said...

What cuties! Merry Christmas Eve!!!! Your angels are precious!

Unknown said...

شركة عزل خزانات بمكة
شركة عزل اسطح بمكة
شركة تنظيف موكيت مكة
شركة تنظيف سجاد بمكة
شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض
http://wizaz.pl
https://www.blogger.com/profile/15277004791256000706
http://wizaz.pl
شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
شركة رش مبيدات بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف مجالس بمكة
شركة رش دفان بمكة
شركة مكافحة الفئران بمكة

Unknown said...

شركة مكافحة صراصير بمكة
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بمكة
شركة تنظيف مساجد بمكة
شركة تنظيف كنب بمكة
شركة تنظيف ستائر بمكة
شركة تنظيف اثاث بمكة
شركة تخزين اثاث بمكة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بمكة
شركة رش مبيدات بمكة
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بمكة
شركة تنظيف الاثاث بالرياض
شركة رش الدفان بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

كشف التسربات بالرياض





شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج