Thursday, May 17, 2012

summer hats

Untitled-5
Untitled1-3
Untitled2

I am a sucker for hats. I actually wear them quite often. A couple years ago my husband brought me a hat home from Costa Rica. It had a wide down turned brim and very colorful (I wore it here). This year I was really excited to see that Anthropologie found the same hats. Refer to the pink one above. I also found a source from Madagascar that sells many more colors and styles. Go here to check out the Madagascar Hat Company.

Can you tell I am dreaming of a beach getaway? Next up the perfect swimsuit.

2 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

So pretty! I love the rainbow swirly one in the second picture. Perfection. I have a classic one with a black bow on it that I call my Audrey Hepburn hat. It was so sunny this weekend in NY that I got to take it out for a spin.

Hope all is well! Motherhood has been keeping me quite busy.

xo,
Camila

Gevaa said...

أفضل شركة مكافحة حشرات
أحسن شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل
أحسن شركة رش مبيدات بحائل