Monday, May 21, 2012

Hope you had a grand weekend

IMG_0997
Untitled5
Untitled6
Untitled1-4
IMG_0944
Untitled2-2
Untitled7
Untitled4
IMG_0929

One of the many things cool about visiting the Grand Canyon on a weekend is that you can always say you had a "grand" weekend even if it was a below average weekend...but then again the Grand Canyon ups the chances of one having an above average weekend.

Man I do not know what my deal is but I do not want to be around the computer. Everything else in life seems a little sub par compared to my daydreams of being with my little family at the beach...and it just has to be the beach...not the lake or not the mountains..although a rainy afternoon in a cabin with the wind blowing through the leaves may make a daydream appearance next week...For now I will just put on my flip flops and go to the pool store to buy some stuff to shock my pool into not having a green tint. Now if my next blog post has something to do with pool loungers then you will know why.

Hope you all had a very grand weekend indeed!!

P.S. - There were a few times at the Grand Canyon when I thought the ideal situation would be to only have kids that were not mobile and could only be carried around in those baby sling things.


4 comments:

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

It looks gorgeous, but all I can think is how nerve-wracking it would be to be near cliffs with so many young children. You don't even have enough adult hands to hold each child - no wonder it was a strain. I love your photos of the Grand canyon.

Annie said...

That is the coolest! Good job for making that trip a reality. So fun and great memories for the kids. Definitely grand!

Gevaa said...

أفضل شركة مكافحة حشرات و رش مبيدات
أرخص شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل
أرخص شركة رش مبيدات بحائل

ahmed said...

تعد البراغيث من اصغر الحشرات لكنها من اخطرها ايضاً نظراً للعدوي التي تقوم بنقلها من فرد لشخص أخر واعتمادها على دم الإنسان كجزء عظيم من غذائها بجوار أنها تتحرك بصورة سريعة ولا تتوقف عن الحركة فهي حشرة عنيدة بصورة عظيمة تبدو لوقت قصير وليس دائما لاغير بهدف طعامها.
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات