Thursday, March 29, 2012

pastels & pillow talk

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sometimes I get on little kicks.

I am on a pastel kick.
and
I am on a Pillow Talk kick.

For some strange reason I have gotten up early the last few Saturdays and starting doing my chores and felt inclined to turn on Pillow Talk..it seemed helpful.

It would make my day to hear what kind of "kicks" you all are on..so please do share.

Interior shots via Frank Roop.
All other sources go here.

5 comments:

My Interior Life said...

We are SO on the same wavelength. Just today, I bought a pair of pastel pinky-peach skinny jeans. I'm loving all the nudes (not naked people, but shades of nude).

LindsB said...

I'm totally on a pastel kick! In fact I cant wait to get home and paint my nails mint green!

Katie Waddell said...

You read my mind! I'm in the middle of sewing some new pillows for our living room in light pink, pale turquoise and mint green. Must be a spring thing! ;)

B.A.D I Blog About Design said...

Love the necklace.

Stephanie Marie said...

Love Pillow Talk! It's such a cute, romantic, funny movie! Nice kick to be on!