Wednesday, September 19, 2012

{pretty color palette}

Untitled 7_zps38c95866
Screen shot 2012-09-19 at 9
Screen shot 2012-09-19 at 9
Screen shot 2012-09-19 at 9

Completely inspired by the color palette of the Still, TORRI, Paris Installation by artist Landon Metz.  The above color combination has to rank as one of my favorites as of late.  Just a little tidbit but Landon Metz is from Phoenix, AZ.

If only we could all go to Paris to see the art in person.

Speaking of color palettes, according to Martha Stewart the above paints are what she recommends for super neutral decorating palettes and projects.

5 comments:

Heather Peterson said...

so pretty, so fresh. some of my favorites, but combined in a way that feels new to me. Thanks for sharing!

Heather
loveyourspace.blogspot.com

LindsB said...

Such a beautiful color pallette!

Jeane M. said...

Brilliant! I'm loving this palette inspiration in here. Got my eye on your next posts.

RG Mama said...

I'm loving that green sofa in the collage. Where did you find that? Gorgeous.

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

oh wow - yum yum to those colors