Friday, October 15, 2010

I shop Overstock
Do you shop Overstock?

I have ADD
Do you have ADD?

Like first I've been looking at the dark painted shelves amongst other items in the below room..

Photobucket
{via here}
But to get back on target I just wanted to say that sometimes I shop @ Overstock and when I do I don't mind an extra 10% off. When my sister called me yesterday saying she was interested in the knock-off tolix chairs it suddenly made me recall an email from some folks that said if I posted a few links to the O then I could offer anybody who read this blog an extra 10% off of anything. Go crazy!

Some of my picks:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Many of the items I picked were from the Worldstock fair trade department.

If there is a need to get your 10% then enter the code: 121728

{All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code.}

6 comments:

Nichole Loiacono said...

oooo, thanks! I LOVE Overstock. In fact, I try to avoid it typically, lest it get my into trouble. ( =

Unknown said...

I adore that rug! Great finds. Have a lovely weekend, Christina!

Michelle said...

Oh man... I can't even begin to explain how much I have to have that grey tufted sofa... oh yes, it will be mine!!! Love it!!!

Rashon Carraway said...

This is a great post. Certainly reminds me to check overstock again. The magnifying glass Ive seen in Drexel Heritage for about $119 and the nesting tables remind me so much of the coffee table Ive been eyeing over at Horchow, which costs $999.

Thanks so much for the post!

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Kelly said...

hi there, did your sister ever find the tolix knockoff chairs on O? i've been looking from some myself...

Furniture Jati said...

News thank you that you have posted on your website, and I want to share information

Kursi tamu minimalis
Meja Rias
lemari pakaian
Kamar set
kursi tamu
Dipan Jati
Jual Dipan
mebel jepara


I just found them on craigslist and clicked on their website link and was impressed with their selection of office furniture and low pricing. Jason met with me within an hour and ended up paying half them amount another dealer quoted me and Jason had it delivered and installed the next day! We are looking to purchase another 50 executive offices in a month and I will definitely make sure to purchase them from Jason only!

Furniture Jati
Furniture Jati Jepara
Furniture Jati Minimalis
Furniture Jati Murah
Furniture Jati Terbaru
Furniture Jati Ukir
Furniture Jati Murah
Jual Furniture Jati
Toko Furniture Jati
Harga Furniture Jati
Jual Furniture Jati